Meet Dr. Bewley
I am a dentist with varied experiences in clinical practice. I’ve been exposed to high volume insurance mills, fee for service, comprehensive care facilities, and charitable dentistry. I’ve chosen to practice in a way that lets me focus my attention as completely as possible on you, investing heavily in technology and training to provide a high level of treatment. I won’t have four other patients waiting in other rooms, you will rarely be kept waiting, and you will always know that I am working with you in good faith to achieve your oral health goals.
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- DMD – University of Louisville 2007
- B.S. Biology, B.A. Psychology – Spalding University
- Member in good standing American Dental Association, KY Dental Association, Louisville Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry
- Eagle Scout – Boy Scouts of America
Meet Dr. Manuela Cadena
Grew up in Orlando, Florida.
I have always had a deepening passion for dentistry and treating patients. It brings a smile to my face to see the gratitude and joy when I am able to educate and treat our patients to the very best that they deserve. To me, the most rewarding part of treating patients is being able to improve their oral and systemic health and overall striving to improve their quality of life. To me, it is very important that our patients leave the dental chair better than when they came in and with a smile on their face.
- Went to Florida State University for undergrad with a bachelor of science in exercise physiology
- Went to University of Louisville school of dentistry
- Active Member of the American Dental Association, KY Dental Association, Louisville Dental Society , and Academy of General Dentistry
- Fluent in Spanish
On my free time I love to cook fun meals, be outside, go on runs, be by the pool and when I go home I love spending time at the beach with my family and friends.